[rt-users] Rich text editor disabled after update to 4.2.4

Martin Janíček martin.janicek at riomedia.cz
Wed May 21 03:38:18 EDT 2014

You can inspect that file with some "web-developement tool" in your browser,
look on the given line 2403 and then try to identify the .js file from where
that line originate (squished .js file contains all .js files that RT uses,
merged together). This should help you figure out to what is this property
attached.

btw

RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($MessageBoxRichTextHeight, 400);