[rt-users] Extract Custom Fields -

Tony G Palomino palomint at reed.edu
Tue Dec 22 17:01:17 EST 2015


In our instance we extract information from email headers on ticket
create.  Our template looks something like:

RTcustomfieldname1|X-header-name-1|.*
RTcustomfieldname2|X-header-name-2|.*
RTcustomfieldname3|X-header-name-3|.*

I can see what you're trying to do with your template, but unfortunately
don't have enough experience to know how to help further.


On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services <
mcalado at tbstaxservices.com> wrote:

>
>
> Hi There!
>
> I am having trouble with RT-Extension Extract Custom Field.
>
>
>
> Anyone ever done this before and can help?  A quick help will be
> appreciated as we are missing critical requests
>
>
>
>
>
> Thank you.
>
>
>
> My template:
>
>
>
> EIN|Body|EIN:\s*(\w+)
>
> Address|Body|Address:\s*(\w+)
>
> Cell Phone|Body|Cell Phone:\s*(\w+)
>
> City|Body|City:\s*(\w+)
>
> First Name|Body|First Name:\s*(\w+)
>
> Last Name|Body|Last Name:\s*(\w+)
>
>
>
> My body:
>
> Ein:20-999-745
> Address: 100, High Street
> Cell Phone:3809
> City:Stoughton
> First Name:Marcelo
> Last Name:Calado
>
>
>
> Into my logs:
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Ein,20)
> added: 1324
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Ein,20)
> added: 1324
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Address,100)
> added: 1325
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Address,100)
> added: 1325
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Cell
> Phone,3809) added: 1326
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Cell
> Phone,3809) added: 1326
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue
> (City,Stoughton) added: 1327
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue
> (City,Stoughton) added: 1327
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (First
> Name,Marcelo) added: 1328
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (First
> Name,Marcelo) added: 1328
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Last
> Name,Calado) added: 1329
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] CustomFieldValue (Last
> Name,Calado) added: 1329
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] Ticket 347 created in queue
> 'TaxOnline' by mcalado
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] Failed command 'address: 100,
> High Street'#012Error message: Command 'address' is unknown#012#012Failed
> command 'ein: 20-999-745'#012Error message: Command 'ein' is unknown
>
> Dec 22 16:08:35 751081-tbsfryou RT: [27756] Extended mailgate error:
> Failed command 'address: 100, High Street'#012Error message: Command
> 'address' is unknown#012#012Failed command 'ein: 20-999-745'#012Error
> message: Command 'ein' is unknown
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
Tony.Palomino at reed.edu
Director, Computer User Services
Reed College
503-788-6622
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20151222/6e978f15/attachment.html>


More information about the rt-users mailing list