[rt-users] issue with new search permissions

aixenv aixenv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:11:33 EDT 2016

I figured it out,  actually they were tickets that were from no longer
existing queues. I bulk moved them to an existing queue and they no longer
showed up.

On Aug 29, 2016 5:59 PM, "Chris McClement" <chrisis at bosberaad.com> wrote:

> Did you apply the permissions globally or just to the queue? My guess is
> the former, which you'd have done by going to Admin -> Global -> Group
> Rights. What you want to do is remove those permissions, and then open the
> specific queue, and select Group Rights tab (not the Global menu) and
> assign from there.
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 at 01:26 aixenv <aixenv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So i have a group that is "company1" i gave that group "create and reply
>> on ticket" permissions
>> i had to set the user within this group to privileged so they have
>> particular access to a dedicated queue let's call it " company1"
>> everything looks good except new search
>> if i go into new search and just do a search on resolved tickets it shows
>> EVERY resolved ticket from every queue, and tickets are clickable and
>> viewable
>> how on earth do i limit that to just "company1"
>> RT version 4.2.10
>> ---------
>> RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
>> https://bestpractical.com/training
>> * Boston - October 24-26
>> * Los Angeles - Q1 2017
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20160830/c90a6cc2/attachment.html>

More information about the rt-users mailing list