[rt-users] adding a button/hyperlink to external log analysis tool

Ram ram0502 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:58:15 EST 2016

Hi there,
That sounds like an end user issue (it sounds like you're not planning on
doing dev work on RT) [BCC rt-devel to drop].
What you want is straight forward and built-in. Look at Admin->Custom
Fields->Select and click on a custom field; on the Custom Field "Basics"
tab note the "Link values to" field - the description is pretty clear.

have fun
Ram