[rt-users] Changing logo, and viewing *all* tickets?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Sep 15 10:37:51 EDT 2016

Thanks guys. We've updated the logo, and I passed along the information
about saving searches. You said active tickets are __Active__, but open are
simply 'open'? What do the underscores indicate, or should it be __open__?
Do caps matter?

Finally, how do we completely delete tickets if necessary? I have seen a
few suggestions, but most from the 3.x versions of RT. What's the
recommended way, and is the shredder necessary for this?

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com