[rt-users] Enabling extensions in RT4.2.8?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Sep 23 08:07:23 EDT 2016

Strange... I get an exit code of 255 on my FCGI server with the extension
enabled. If I comment out the lines in my Plugins file and update
siteconfig, I get no error code, but the server immediately quits silently.
There's nothing in any log to tell me what's going on, at least that I can
find. RT was working perfectly until I installed and enabled the
PriorityAsString extension, though I don't know if the install itself or
the attempt to modify my settings did it.

Is there a way to remove an extension so I can start over? I installed
using the commands on its homepage, not CPAN, so I don't know if that
caused a problem. I don't see any uninstall/remove commands on the plugin's
page, but maybe there's a standard way using Perl commands that I don't
know?

ahall at autodist.com