[rt-users] RT for Project Management

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 24 11:40:30 EDT 2009

Bryan,

Another suggestion. WE use AdminCc as the Queue/Project managers. that
way, we can assign rights to them that allow them to change ACL for
groups using the Queue, re-assigning (steal) tickets, etc. I have a
suggested rights list that works for us in giving a basic hierarchy of
rights (reduces redundancy, etc.) and explains how some of the rights
work together (like "CreateTicket", "SeeQueue" for creating tickets via
web). It is attached.
We also developed a RT USER Guide for regular users/developers which
explains how to use the Query, using Custom Fields, etc. with screen
shots. This is all on 3.6.x (Sorry. We're in the midst of testing 3.8.4
on our dev machine).
Lots of luck.

Kenn
LBNL